BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please read the instructions before completing the application.
- Applications will be processed in the order that they are received.
- It may take up to three (3) business days to process your application.
- Once processed, we will contact you to inform you of the outcome.
- We keep applications on file for ONE month.
- Application fees are charged prior to processing your application, and the fee is nonrefundable. You will be contacted by our application department on the status of your application.
- The application fee is $99 per adult over the age of 18 who will be living in the residence.
- If you need a “rushed” move-in, there will be an additional nonrefundable fee of $250 in order to expedite the process.
Our application includes a background check, credit check, previous rental history, verification of employment, and income.
1. Income must be at least three times (3X) the rental amount.
2. No eviction filings in the past 10 years.
3. No unpaid balances due to previous landlords.
4. Credit score must be more than 575.
5. No unsatisfactory references.
6. No felonies in the past 7 years.
7. No foreclosure or bankruptcy filings in the past 7 years.
We do accept co-signers but only for students. Each student applying will have to have a parent co-sign on their behalf unless they meet the criteria to qualify on their own. Each student will need to complete an application with the parent as their co-applicant.
We do not allow pets in all of our properties. Please be sure to confirm that the home you are interested in allows pets before filling out the application since application fees are nonrefundable. A one-time $450.00 non-refundable pet fee for your pet must be paid before moving into the property. If your pet is a service dog, you will need to provide us with all of the proper registration paperwork for the dog.
Breeds not allowed in any of our rental homes are: American Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, Stafford Bull Terrier, and American Bulldog.